Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Finding time

Wow, took me longer than I thought to get back to the blog. I always seem to get distracted on other projects, or just designing the blog.. Well I am finally happy with the look, still adding some of my most favorite money savings links to my blog. These sites are so helpful and I just love talking about them. When we relocated here seemed like a new world was opened to me. A world of saving money, something that my grandma always expressed but was near impossible at our last place. So these sites would have been something she would have loved dearly.

www.freecycle.org- this site will have a post all to it's own. But right now I will say that being a packrat myself, this site has been a great way to get rid of things without the guilt of trashing good stuff and polluting the earth. Reduced my carbon footprint :)

www.pinchingyourpennies.com- this site was first given to me when we moved here. I was too new to the whole forum networking thing. So when I rediscovered it last summer, I was kicking myself for not sticking to it before. This site has some great women on it, that research the local area's for the best sales. They are so wonderful, not only do they find local deals, but also internet deals.

http://thethriftydivas.blogspot.com/- the title says it all.

http://www.wickedcooldeals.com/

I will continue to post different sites, saving money has really helped our family reach our goals and get things that I would never have bought unless it was on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment